Baity & Assoc. Tax and Financial Services will resume regular business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm beginning Monday, June 1, 2020. We look forward to being able to open the office to you again and are committed to making this transition as safe and comfortable as possible for you. We ask that you review the new office guidelines as they will be strictly enforced to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients, and families.
- Facemasks will be required while in our office until further notice. If you do not have a mask, we will have them available for you. They will be located on the cabinet in the lobby. Please help yourself prior to approaching the reception window. All B&A staff will be wearing masks as well.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all of the common areas, including the lobby, and we ask that you use it often while in the office. It is also in every staff members office and both conference rooms.
- We will practice Social Distancing and ask that you be aware of others in the office, especially the lobby, and keep the suggested 6’ apart from one another. We will be limiting the number of clients in the lobby to 3. Be advised, if that limit is reached we will ask you to wait outside until we are can accommodate you properly.
- At this time, we will refrain from physical contact of any kind and ask that you do not take this restriction on a personal level.
- In-office appointments with staff members will start as of June 1. Be advised no more than 2 people should come for a scheduled appointment. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Jessica at Jessica@baitytax.com.
While we are excited about transitioning into this phase, we must remain vigilant in our efforts to limit any potential viral exposure to ensure we all stay healthy so that businesses like ours can remain open. We ask that you respect the guidelines listed above when visiting and please refrain from visiting if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
We care deeply for the safety and health of each of our clients and promise to do our part in providing a clean and sanitized space for you!